Planner 2024 – Coral Red
This unique planner is more than just a tool to keep appointments; it is a cross between a diary and a guide that sparks joy on a weekly basis. Each week reveals a miscellany of surprises, such as facts, tips, games, or questions, to help you organize your home and reconsider the way we consume. It sheds light on the ways the contemporary world has impacted our lives and provides you with a fresh perspective. Playful illustrations and text will bring you right back to your childhood and poke your inner child. These small dopamine spritzes will be like little breaths of fresh air in your daily routine and, implicitly, into the routines of those around you.
The planner includes a weekly and a monthly planner, a project planner, useful information about holidays, world maps, conversion tables, celestial events, an observation chart, and blank pages for your personal notes. It is produced in the greenest possible way.
- 12 x 19 cm, 192 pages
- Offset green print inside
- Perfect bound, soft cover “cover flaps”, lays flat when open
- Cover with strong structured paper
- Available in 4 different colours: Mango (yellow PMS: 2010 C); Coral Red (red 178 C); Marshmallow (light pink 182 C) and Pebble (light grey 428 C)
A New Structure!
- Weekly overview 2024 (a week per spread)
- Monthly goal spread before each month
- Monthly overview 2024
- Yearly overview 2024 & 2025
- Semester overview 2024-25
- Forwarder planner 2025
- Project Planner 2024
- Monthly Observation tracker
- Blank pages for notes and
informations (holidays, converting charts,...)
A Sustainable Product!
- Cradle to Cradle Certified®
- FSC-certified paper (inside paper recycled with 100% old papers, without chlorine bleach and optical brightener, awarded the Blue Angel, and the EU Ecolabel)
- 100% Vegan
- Printed in a the greenest way by Gugler DruckSinn GmbH
- Ecological ink (free of mineral oils)
- Plastic-free packaging
- Carbon Neutral: the manufacturing of all 2024 planners released about 4 tons of CO2e that have been offset
- Green Energy: the studios where the planner is designed and the company where it is printed are powered by green electricity.
- Supporting environmental projects: Through myclimate, 20 tons of CO2e had been offset by supporting climate protection and social projects.
(photo © Tabea Mathern )