Planner 2023 – Ice Blue (Special edition)
Special Edition Edition Julie Joliat x Take Me to the Lakes
This weekly planner is more than just a schedule book to keep appointments, it is a cross between a calendar, a diary, and a guide that encourage you to slow down and consume more responsibly. Each week discloses a miscellanea of ideas, information, and exercises depicted in a playful way to inspire you to live in a more serene way. The need to remain centered and to take care of ourselves is a necessity now more than ever. Taking care of oneself is taking care of the planet. Among recommendations to help you live in a more sustainable way, it will also encourage you to reconnect with nature and your inner child. Illustrated with fun exercises, this agenda will boost your creativity and help you live in the moment with dedicated “me time”.
It also includes a monthly and yearly overview, a project planner, a lot of useful information about holidays, world maps, conversion tables, moon phases, celestial and environmental events, an observation chart, and 32 blank pages for your personal notes.
This Ice Blue version is a Special Edition made in collaboration with the famous travel guide series Take Me to the Lakes. As an exciting add-ons to the planner, they shares hints and information on top lakes and lakeside getaways in Germany.
- Text in English
- 12 x 19 cm, 192 pages
- Perfect bound with soft cover and flaps
- Cover with structured paper
- Lays flat when open
- Available in 5 different colours: Mint (332 C), Caramel (1385 C), Mauve (531 C), Black, Ice Blue (545 C) (Special Edition)
- FSC-certified paper (inside paper recycled with 100% old papers, without chlorine bleach and optical brightener, awarded the Blue Angel, the German Ecolabel)
- Plastic-free packaging
- Ecological ink (free of mineral oils)
- Carbon Neutral: the manufacturing of all 2023 planners released 4 tons of CO2e. Through myclimate, 4 tons of CO2e had been offset by supporting environmental and social projects.
- Green Energy: the studio where the planner is designed and the company where it is printed are powered by green electricity.